All of Balanced Care Podiatry podiatrists:
- Are highly qualified and experienced in aged care podiatry
- Have current registration with the Australian Podiatry Council, Insurance and clear Police Checks.
- Undertake monthly professional development
- Undertake over 20 hours annually of extended professional development
- Undertake annual CPR and first aid training
- Work well within the team environment both within our team and within the aged care facilities team, aligning their skills and procedures with the systems each individual facility employ
- Are excellent communicators and educators